The STRYKER STAIR PRO 6252 STAIR CHAIR is an ideal combination of ergonomically placed handles, even weight distribution and quality locking systems (wheels, handles). The Stair-PRO Stair Chair is scientifically proven to reduce the risk of operator injury. Independent ergonomic experts found Stair-PRO users had less physical stress and risk of back injury than operators of any of the six major competitive chairs. The operator position, adjustability of handles, angle of the track, and the built-in descent control made Stair-PRO the safest chair in its product category.
Stair-PRO has an innovative Stair-TREAD system that allows medics to transport a patient down stairs without lifting. Stair-PRO (Model 6252) is rugged, dependable, lightweight, and easily stores in existing vehicle compartments. The extendable foot end lift handle design supports proper ergonomic lifting technique, while improving line of vision and creating more personal space between operators and patient.
- Lightweight, rugged aluminum construction
- Innovative Stair-TREAD system
- 4 inch (10 cm) front caster wheels with with sealed bearings and dual wheel locks
- Molded hand grips
- High visibility powder-coated frame
- Color-coded controls
- Extendable foot end lift handles
- Locking rearlift handles
- Compact Storage size
- Positive action locking mechanism
- Power Washable and Grease-free maintenance
- Extendable upper control handle
- Complete with all straps (one chest, one lap, and one ankle restraint)