LUCAS 3 Chest Compression System (Refurbished)
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
LUCAS chest compression systems have been assisting lifesaving efforts around the world, delivering high-quality, guidelines-consistent compressions in the field, during transport, and in the hospital.
- The LUCAS 3 delivers uninterrupted chest compressions at a consistent rate and depth, whether in the field, during transport, and throughout the hospital.
- The LUCAS 3 is lightweight, portable, easy-to-use, and will deliver guidelines-consistent chest compressions at a rate of 100 compressions per minute at a depth of at least 2 inches. It will also allow for complete chest wall recoil after each compression.
- The LUCAS 3 ensures rescuer safety during patient transport, as there is no need to have an unsecured person performing CPR in the vehicle.
- LUCAS 3 can operate for up to 45 minutes on its rechargeable battery, which can recharge in under 4 hours. There is also a power option for 120V A/C.
- LUCAS 3 ships with one rechargeable lithium polymer battery, patient straps, back plate, two suction cups, hard-shell carrying case, and instructions for use.
All our used medical ambulance equipment:
- Is in good technical condition
- Is completely checked, serviced and refurbished
- Comes with 6 month warranty