LUCAS 3 CHEST COMPRESSION SYSTEM DEMO VERSION (USED)
LUCAS chest compression systems have been assisting lifesaving efforts around the world, delivering high-quality, guidelines-consistent compressions in the field, during transport, and in the hospital.
Effective chest compressions are essential when performing CPR. Uninterrupted compressions and complete chest rebound are the keys to improving the flow of oxygenated blood to vital organs, thus improving the chances for survival.
- The LUCAS 3 delivers uninterrupted chest compressions at a consistent rate and depth, whether in the field, during transport, and throughout the hospital.
- The LUCAS 3 is lightweight, portable, easy-to-use, and will deliver guidelines-consistent chest compressions at a rate of 100 compressions per minute at a depth of at least 2 inches. It will also allow for complete chest wall recoil after each compression.
- The LUCAS 3 ensures rescuer safety during patient transport, as there is no need to have an unsecured person performing CPR in the vehicle.
- LUCAS 3 can operate for up to 45 minutes on its rechargeable battery, which can recharge in under 4 hours. There is also a power option for 120V A/C.
- LUCAS 3 ships with one rechargeable lithium polymer battery, patient straps, back plate, two suction cups, hard-shell carrying case, and instructions for use.