Riester 5255 Komprimeter Pneumatic Tourniquet System No. 5255 (New)
4 in stock
The classic Riester pneumatic tourniquet is a reliable device which is used during amputations to restrict blood circulation in the limbs. It has a robust and very accurate manometer to provide exact measurements and a particularly long service life.
- Air in the cuff can escape by opening the release valve.
- Sturdy metal pump to produce pressure.
- Chromium-plated metal manometer with easy-to-read aluminium scale up to 700 mm Hg.
- Incl. upper arm cuff 57 x 9 cm and thigh cuff 96 x 13 cm, both with latex-free bladders.
- All cuffs are made of material which can be washed and disinfected.
- Complete in cardboard box. Pneumatic tourniquet, incl. 2 cuffs with latex-free bladders