Here are the 5 frequently asked questions about our service.
1. Are the items in stock? All products on our site www.diacmedical.com are in stock, unless stated otherwise. Want to know the exact number of products in our stock? Please contact our Customer Service for our current stock. Dealer and / or partners of Diac Medical can get access to our current stock list.
2. When do I recieve my order? We strive to deliver your order within 5 working days. In some cases this is not possible. If this is the case we will personally contact you.
3. Are all (new and used) ambulances and medical equipment technically approved? Yes, both our new and our used ambulances and medical equipment are technically and medically inspected by trained specialists. When you buy a used ambulance or refurbished medical equipment Diac Medical guarantees that you purchase the same reliable quality as with new products.
4. What is the condition of the ambulances and medical equipment? Our ambulances and medical equipment are in a very good condition, unless stated otherwise. For example: our safety helmets contain traces of use. Nevertheless these helmets are still reliable and of a good quality. Check the page of the product itself for more information about the condition of the product.
5. Can I pay my order afterwards? No, this is not possible. You can only pay your order in advance at Diac Medical. Payments are made by bank transfer or iDeal.
Do you want to know more about our excellent service?
Go to the Customer Service page for more information.