Physio-Control Lifepak 1000 (Refurbished)
49 in stock
The Physio-Control Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator (Refurbished), is a robust and reliable AED for a good quality.
The Lifepak 1000 is easy to use under all circumstances and understand for each worker. The LIFEPAK has a large screen with clear intructions.
This Physio-Control Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator (Refurbished) Package Includes:
• Physio Control Lifepak 1000 AED (Refurbished)
• Physio-Control Lifepak soft bag
• Quik Combo electrodes with plug (1 set)
• 6 months warranty
All our used medical ambulance equipment:
- Is in good technical condition
- Is completely checked, serviced and refurbished
- Comes with 6 month warranty
Why does every second count?
When someone suddenly gets a cardiac arrest, the heart stops beating.
The brain no longer receives oxygen. The longer this oxygen deficiency lasts, the more mental and physical damage it causes for the victim, if he survives.
An AED is a life-saving emergency aid that anyone can use to restart the heart when it is struck by a cardiac arrest.
The device is fully portable and gives the heart an electric shock to get a regular heartbeat.